Digital Millennium Copyright Act Radio-Online.My.
Our goal is to make radio more convenient and accessible. We strive to respect and protect the legitimate rights of copyright holders.
Radio-Online.My is a creative project designed to provide beloved listeners with the best radio directory in Malaysia.
The project Radio-Online.My is not a streaming media owner, we do not post or store streaming content. All built-in streams are publicly available on the Internet. Copyright or ownership of any radio station remains with the broadcaster. Wherever possible, the official websites of radio stations for which we are not responsible for the content are listed.
We support the DMCA protocol, and therefore we recognize the right of owners to request the removal of content.
If you are the copyright holder of information posted on our project or radio broadcast, we will remove any information upon your request if you are against posting it on our website.
If you wish to submit a request to remove content, please follow the DMCA compliant form:
- Electronic or physical signature of the copyrighted work owner (or authorized person)
- A description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where this infringing content is available or a copy of it
- Your contact details: email address, telephone and address
- A statement in "good faith belief" that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner
- A statement by you, person who sends the takedown notice, that the information you send in the notice (above information) is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or you are authorized to act on copyright owner's behalf.
E-mail address to contact us is email@example.com.